Reporting directly to the General Manager, The Head of Marketing is responsible for creating and driving marketing strategy in Germany, leading the local marketing team responsible for devising and executing Wolt’s customer, restaurant & courier marketing in the market, ensuring alignment with local and central cross-functional stakeholders. The position is tasked with maximizing the efficiency of our marketing investment while building an iconic service in the market.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Creating and driving execution of insights-driven brand and marketing strategy in German market.
- Balancing result driven approach with maximizing long term acquisition, retention and engagement KPIs.
- Contributing into company wide objective setting, defining marketing targets, forecasting, long-term planning and ensuring execution.
- Defining, tracking & analyzing performance KPIs that aim to maximize efficiency of marketing spend and growth.
- Planning, budgeting and analysis of campaigns and activities, timelines, channel allocation and execution in very close collaboration with cross- functional leadership.
- Ensuring cohesive brand, offline media, promo and online user acquisition strategies and execution.
- Leading, growing and managing the local marketing team and steering central teams .
Our humble expectations
- Proven track record in leading a high-performing and efficiency-driven consumer marketing team as well as managing internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Experience of owning a multimillion marketing P&L, forecasting, financial planning & budget allocation in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Proven analytical experience in utilizing data to design, develop and execute multi-channel marketing activities, optimizing for capital efficient growth.
- Very strong understanding of German consumer and market trends
- A background of online consumer products or services is preferred
- Fluent German verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: firstname.lastname@example.org