Trust and Safety is a new global team at Wolt, focused on proactively mitigating trust and safety risks on the Wolt platform. It is a key priority for us that everyone can feel safe while using Wolt - be it for ordering, delivering or selling goods.
As the Head of Global Trust and Safety, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the development and execution of comprehensive strategies, policies, and initiatives that enhance safety and trust across our entire ecosystem.
Specifically, your work will be focused on reducing trust and safety incidents - to do so you will create policies on how to operate on the platform, you will identify root causes for incidents and form cross-functional teams to solve those, and will drive initiatives to increase the sentiment of safety on the platform.
In this role, you will partner closely with various global functions (including product, operations, legal, analytics, communications, and leadership) to drive forward company-wide projects with high strategic importance.
To succeed in the role, you must be comfortable working at both ends of the spectrum - you’ll be building the high-level strategy and also rolling up your sleeves to get things done!
What you’ll be doing
- Design and build a Global Trust and Safety Team that in collaboration with other functional leads Wolt to the next level of trust and safety
- Develop, launch and evangelize Wolt policies that guide the behaviour of our customers, courier partners and merchants
- Establish new global processes to ensure that the policies your team creates are taken to use, and for escalating and supporting sensitive incidents
- Together with analytics, legal and other functions, build a new data architecture to support analysis of our Trust and Safety incident data
- Identify, scope and execute on incident reduction and prevention strategies aimed at keeping all parties using the platform safe
- Identify areas where Wolt wants to take additional proactive actions to improve the experience of our customers, courier partners and merchants
Our humble expectations
- 5-10 years of deep expertise in fields such as safety, compliance, legal or operations management, including at least 3 years of people management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work with data and quickly turn it into insights, recommendations and strategies
- Experience in building out and scaling new business processes, teams and/or functions
- Excellent people skills and the ability to motivate and communicate with various stakeholders including our country teams, global functional teams and our leadership
- You are willing to work from one of our global hubs, ideally Helsinki, Berlin or Copenhagen and are open to travel.
- You are able to work and communicate effectively in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Enrica Testa, Senior Talent Acqusition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!