Wolt Sweden is entering the next phase of development and is now looking for a star Head of Commercial who is willing to be a part of an inspiring, fun and rewarding journey, building a shopping mall in your pocket. The role reports directly to the General Manager and will be a key member of the Lead team. You will be responsible for leading a passionate team consisting of several sub-teams, developing and implementing commercial and expansion strategies, growing and developing Wolt’s venue portfolio and managing all sales activities in the market.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Creating and implementing the sales strategy to develop the portfolio and grow Wolt’s business in the market, as well as building needed processes for pipeline management
- Owning the venue portfolio development strategy, which includes evaluating market potential and mapping potential new areas, identifying gaps in venue portfolio, keeping abreast of competitor activities and adjusting plans when needed
- Identifying and tracking KPIs and targets across other sales focus areas, key account development, and new market opportunities
- Develop, implement and divide resources to deliver on expansion strategies
- Conducting negotiations and setting up joint business plans with enterprise accounts and multinational partnerships
- Leading the entire sales and account management team and instilling a ‘best in the world’ approach in all that you do. This includes working alongside central Talent Acquisition and Development teams to recruit, onboard and continuously develop high-performing superstars
- Being part of the lead team as a key contributor to the well-being of the entire team and overall business strategies
Our humble expectations
- Proven track record from managing a commercial team and leading from the front
- Empathic Team Player- a person who knows how to engage multiple teams and team members to work together. Growing is something that we do together as a team - we value teamwork and knowledge sharing in order to achieve our goals
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to set up strategic joint business plans with our partners
- Experience from the FMCG or HORECA industry and passion of the food delivery tech market / our competitors is a plus
- Devotion to sales and networking, having strong local connections
- Not afraid of making fast decisions (on a daily basis) to maintain a high pace of operations, while challenging the status quo and managing prioritizations
- You will be working closely with the global team as well as our local team, so excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Swedish are a must
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious and fun team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact:
Samantha Schlappinger, Talent Acquisition Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!