Are you an experienced Grocery Associate, or do you have valuable experience in another grocery store? Do you have the ability to lead a team and inspire a high-quality standard of service? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
Our Wolt Market team has been growing rapidly in Malta and around the world. As such, we are looking for a new Shift Lead to lead our Grocery Associate team in Burmarrad, Malta. The role requires you to take responsibility for high quality service, and monitoring the performance and wellbeing during the shift. Therefore, you’ll need to be comfortable with leading by example and raising the bar of the service we provide.
You will be working together with the Store Manager to develop strategies to improve customer experience and satisfaction. In addition, you will work to resolve problems on a daily basis, and most importantly creating high team spirit!
Our stores are open 7 days a week, so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends and in different shifts according to the Wolt Market's opening times and Wolt's delivery times. Being a Shift Lead, you will need to be able to work 40 hours per week. You’ll be part of a fun team that is redefining how we shop and while your colleagues will like to share a joke, they also take real pride in their work - as a company, we do common things uncommonly well! 💪
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring efficient operations and being the go-to person when the Store Manager isn’t present at the store.
- Supporting with the orders.
- Solving issues in which the team needs help.
- Monitoring and managing workload, efficiency, office duties and well-being.
- Collecting and forwarding feedback.
- Proactively participating in developing store operations.
- Most importantly, being part of the team!
Our humble expectations
- You are already located in Malta, and have a valid right to work in the country.
- Experience in team leading is required, and working as a Grocery Associate in Wolt Market or other grocery stores is a big plus!
- You are a fast learner and have the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work flexibly both during the day, evenings and weekends.
- You can work 40 hours per week.
- You have professional working proficiency in English.
If you are excited about taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please remember to attach your CV which states your relevant experience to your application!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP! The position will be filled once we have found the suitable candidate. 😊