Calling all team-players - are you looking for a flexible role that could shape the future of retail? If so, then let’s talk!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
Wolt Market is our very own supermarket that provides world-leading convenience and customer experience - you can order groceries to arrive on your doorstep at light-speed! 🤩
Our Grocery Associate teams are at the heart of our Wolt Market stores in Malta - you’ll be making sure that all orders are gathered and ready to be picked up by courier partners or customers.
We are currently looking for a full-time (40 hours per week) Grocery Associate to join our awesome team in the Qormi Wolt Market. You’ll work in flexible shifts during morning, evening and weekends - our stores are open 7 days a week. You’ll be part of a fun team that is redefining how we shop and while your colleagues will like to share a joke, they also take real pride in their work - as a company, we do common things uncommonly well! 💪
What you’ll be doing
- Taking in orders through our Merchant app.
- Picking and packing groceries & handing them to customers and courier partners.
- Managing our internal systems which include precise information about nutrients and allergens.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the store.
- Participating in developing our Market's daily operations.
Our humble expectations
- You are already located in Malta, and have a valid right to work in the country. Please attach a copy of your residence permit/EU passport to your application.
- You are a fast learner and have the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are looking for a full-time position with 40 hours per week.
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends, and you are ready to start working immediately.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- You have a full professional proficiency in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, and the positions will be filled when the suitable candidates are found, so send through your application ASAP :)