Hey, you look like you might be our new Global Shared Services Manager
Strategy & Business Development
Are you an ambitious operations leader with proven experience of leading shared services centers or support operations? Do you have a proven track record of driving change and scaling operations? Can you combine strategic thinking with a hands-on attitude? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is known for our customer-obsession and great support experience. We are fast, local, and personal: we have local customer support in all the countries we’re in, and more than 3,000 real humans answering customers and partners in their own language. Ultimately, we have no license to operate if we do not serve our customers in a brilliant way, and therefore we are pushing for the best real-time customer support in the world.
As part of our phenomenal growth, we’re looking to strengthen and scale our support operations further. To do so, we need a Global Shared Services Manager who has the ability to rethink how to do customer support with high quality and in a scalable way - we want to do this differently and better than anyone else in the world!
As the Global Shared Services Manager, you will look after the daily needs of running the Shared Services Operations, which is vital to us while we build a more structured Shared Services Solution and improve our Quality of Service while being Cost Efficient. You will also be responsible for making sure that the deployment of all Shared Services projects and programs is implemented and deployed successfully at all locations.
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing the global solutions implementation and operational aspects and will also be responsible for developing the strategy needed to achieve agreed-upon service level agreements in Shared Services Centers.
- Managing and setup of delivery of Shared Services
- Working with Country Support teams to manage priorities and expectations including Project Management, Inter-Service Agreements, and Service Orders
- Managing the requirements definition process and ensuring that system specifications accurately reflect the Country Support requirements
- Building a cohesive team in Shared Services Center by championing quality of service, integrating team efforts through status meetings, sharing appropriate information and building depth of expertise
- Ensuring resource optimization in Shared Services locations while coordinating with different departments or business units and functional peer group managers
Our humble expectations
- Previous operations management experience, demonstrating in-depth knowledge in managing and leading Shared Services Center or Support Operations Manager in a BPO industry or similar industry as Wolt
- Experience in Customer Relationship or Account Management
- Ability to manage critical situations and high priority cases and can demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to support planning, designing, launching and implementing a Shared Services locations while simultaneously managing a project
- Capable to work with technical teams across multiple projects and locations
- Eligible to work in Finland or Germany (or willing to relocate) and willingness to travel
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and flexible working model.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with benefits, you will also be eligible for our ong term incentive plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Daria Erofeeva, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!