Hey, you look like you might be our new Global Planning Manager
This role focuses on defining, guiding, monitoring and improving the strategic and financial planning processes at Wolt. You will work closely with Wolt’s leadership and with DoorDash’s Strategy & Planning team to provide broad alignment with overall planning processes. You will be responsible for designing our annual and quarterly planning processes, and defining the schedule, inputs, outputs, and responsibilities across the Wolt leadership. You will be critical in ensuring effective and efficient planning processes where the focus of your stakeholders can be put on value-adding activities. At the same time, you provide the guidance and framework for the planning work.
- Planning process design and development: You will design the planning process, encompassing the overall timeline, roles and responsibilities, inputs, outputs and reviews. You will also work to develop the strategy between planning rounds.
- Planning process coordination: You will ensure that all stakeholders know what to do and when - and if needed, be there to remind them. You will be responsible for delivering the outputs of the process, and be active in ensuring that will happen. You are comfortable communicating actively with key leaders and broad audiences.
- Stakeholder management: You will ensure the different stakeholders of the process are working towards the same goals in a coordinated manner, and we can produce coherent and aligned plans for Wolt. Additionally, you will correspond and align with DoorDash Strategy & Planning teams to ensure alignment towards our parent company processes.
- Building follow-up: You will make sure with e.g. FP&A team that we have a straightforward follow-up process in place to track our progress to the plans actively and that we have a coherent agenda on what is covered in different leadership forums
Our humble expectations
- Planning process: You’re familiar with planning processes, either from a coordinating role or as a key contributor
- Tenure: You have a minimum of 5 ish years of experience (ideally in a fast-paced startup environment, technology, or consulting)
- Project Management: You’re no stranger to GANTT charts, checklists, and other project management tools!
- Cross-functional collaboration: Strength and experience aligning various cross-functional teams to a holistic plan.
- Efficiency & effectiveness: Ability to organize and build structure in an ambiguous environment and determine effective prioritization
- Active and clear communicator: Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are necessary to succeed in the role
- Adaptability: Experience building dynamic plans, comfortable with internal and external environment changes that require constant evolution in planning.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!