Hey, you look like you might be our new Global Paid Search Manager
Are you an experienced paid search/SEM marketer with strong analytical skills? Do you have a passion for being one of the first people to build the automation and scale Paid Search marketing channels for both mobile and web within the fastest-growing food delivery service in the world? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
As a Paid Search manager at Wolt, you will be able to build & execute the ultimate SEM operation & automation across multiple markets. Since our Paid Search marketing is newly set up, you will also have a great opportunity to add value by bringing new ideas and initiatives on how we tailor our ways of working for Wolt globally.
What you'll be doing
- Building the Paid Search operation from ground up & scale the SEM across multiple Search Engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex
- Drive ultimate search marketing automation together with our dedicated Marketing Tech team
- Continuous improvement of our performance, processes and workflows by challenging the status quo, both in terms of quality and efficiency (e.g. campaign set-up, bidding, A/B testing, incrementality, reporting)
- Analyze data to monitor performance, traffic quality and identify marketing growth opportunities
- Manage stakeholder interests and provide ongoing feedback / reporting analysis
- Implementing & owning web marketing tech stack such as GTM, GA & web attribution
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; Finland and International to identify areas of growth
Our humble expectations
- You have been building and scaling Paid Search Marketing Automation across multiple countries and you have experience in Performance Marketing with a focus on SEA/SEM
- You are an analytical thinker and technology affinity is your strength.
- Experience in working with web tracking & mobile attribution.
- A Team player who gets easily along with different stakeholders.
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply latest on 1st of May and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, so we recommend you send in your application through the job ad.