Hey, you look like you might be our new Global Marketing Automation Manager (b2b)
Berlin, Germany · Remote
Are you an expert in B2B Marketing Automation and have experience in managing multi-country multi-touch campaigns? If you equally enjoy leveraging multiple platforms to solve data problems as you are figuring out new creative ways to engage users across the funnel - this might be an opportunity for you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. And now we are searching for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our B2B Marketing team where your primary goal will be to take our CRM and email marketing strategies to a whole new level.
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will focus on enabling and building automations globally for Wolt Merchants, Wolt for Work and Wolt Drive prospects, users and accounts. The main goal is to help local markets onboard, retain and engage different partners across Wolt’s B2B offerings.
You will partner with various global teams to develop our email marketing capabilities, making sure we have the right infrastructure and data setup to support marketing and business goals. You will own conceptualizing, creating, running and improving best-in-class innovative campaigns.
Being part of the HQ Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating a bridge with your local marketing teams to ensure that localisation is integrated into the campaigns.
We are looking for a motivated, innovative, analytical person with passion for data and marketing, to shape the way we use Marketing Automation for B2B at Wolt in the years to come.
What you’ll be doing
- Own all automated campaigns across merchants, Wolt for Work and Wolt Drive, ensuring they are implemented efficiently and with best practices built in.
- Continuously optimise and improve communications across email, push and in-app notifications.
- Set KPIs across all automations and develop monthly reports on activities and tests that can be presented to operational teams against these KPIs and wider company objectives.
- Work closely with product, legal and operations team internationally, across multiple business units to ensure we have the necessary data points and are aware of changes that will affect marketing automation campaigns.
- Coordinate all campaign-related activities with the responsible local stakeholders, e.g. planning, segmentation, localization, setup and campaign evaluation.
- Ideate, develop and build automated, multi-touch programs across the lifecycle from prospect to customer, to reduce manual effort.
- Create A/B testing cycles to maximise campaign performance
Our humble expectations
- You have at least 4 years of experience working in marketing automation, preferably in a Tech SaaS, eCommerce or similar industries.
- Understanding email best practices for email creatives, templates, metrics and associated KPIs, segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies.
- Strong technical understanding of data platforms, marketing software and CRM tools.
- Equally comfortable tackling technical data issues.
- Experienced at delivering automated lifecycle campaigns at scale across multiple countries.
- Has an understanding of acquisition funnels and how to build communications around different stages
- Proven experience working across multiple business units with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and confidence in working with data and engineering teams.
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels.
- Eager to learn and thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Previous experience with Iterable/Braze/CleverTap/HubSpot is preferred.
- Previous experience in food delivery, on-demand delivery or e-commerce is a strong plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Naomi Yokoyama, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!