Are you a people person that can successfully manage multiple internal and external relationships? Do you like moving in the fast lane and working with data? Are you a creative problem solver that is seeking a dynamic environment where you can learn and develop new skills and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty? If so, then Wolt’s Indirect Procurement team is the place for you!
As such, we are now looking for a Global Buyer to join Wolt's Indirect Procurement team, to help our Global Marketing categories and be responsible for their purchasing activities. You will play a pivotal role in helping our Brand, Growth and Regional Marketing teams to manage different vendors and their purchases.
As a Global Buyer, you will be responsible for all purchasing activities, like raising and receiving purchase orders, maintaining our vendor and item database up-to-date, liaising with different vendors and stakeholders in various sourcing projects. We are growing fast and, while our processes and tools are constantly evolving, you will be in a key position to contribute on building the best tools and processes for Wolt.
While you’ll get lots of help and support on the way, you are also expected to take the lead and make sure that procurement continues to be an enabler for the company’s growth. This position is part of our Indirect Procurement team, directly reporting to the Head of Indirect Procurement and working daily with the central Brand, Growth and Regional Marketing teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Vendor management: communications, update vendor records, new vendors creation, onboarding;
- Item management: set-up new items, update actual item database, work with various teams to understand what items are needed;
- Reporting: build & maintain reports and conduct basic analytics;
- Ordering: create, manage and receive purchase orders, purchase requisitions for goods and services;
- ·Learning and development: at Wolt willingness to teach and to learn are among our core values. Your colleagues are always happy to teach or learn new things;
- Compliance: working closely with various teams and vendors to ensure that compliance is followed;
- Other tasks can include: improving the actual ordering process, supporting our auditing teams in various tasks related to vendors.
Our humble expectations
- 1-2 years of experience in indirect purchasing (operational buying);
- Ability to drive projects independently;
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills;
- Well organized and good analytical skills;
- Experience working with Marketing is a plus;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Excellent English skills and eligible to work in the EU;
- Location to be based in Helsinki with travel up to 20 days annually.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to take part in a new category of Indirect Procurement and build it from ground up
- Start your career in Procurement, in a Global set-up (27+ countries)
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + long term incentive plan available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!