Hey, you look like you might be our new Global Buyer - Global Procurement
Procurement & Supply Chain
Are you a people person that can successfully manage multiple internal and external relationships? Do you like moving in the fast lane and working with data? Are you a creative problem solver that is seeking a dynamic environment where you can learn and develop new skills and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty? If so, then Wolt’s Global Procurement team is the place for you!
As such, we are now looking for a Global Buyer to join Wolt's Global Procurement team, to help our HQ teams’ and be responsible for our everyday activities. Your daily tasks will cover database and order management, vendor and item management and small to medium sourcing projects of different complexity levels. You will play a pivotal role in helping our team to manage different vendors, support our category manager in sourcing projects and run small or medium size projects independently.
As a Global Buyer, you will be responsible for raising purchase orders, maintaining our vendor and item database uptodate, liaising with different vendors and stakeholders in various sourcing projects, lead or support contract negotiations and act as the first contact point for new vendors. We are growing fast and, while our processes and tools are constantly evolving, you will be in a key position to contribute on building the best tools and processes for Wolt.
While you’ll get lots of help and support on the way, you are also expected to take the lead and make sure that procurement continues to be an enabler for the company’s growth. This position is part of our procurement team, directly reporting to the Procurement Manager and working daily with the Category Managers (Indirect Goods & Services and Gear)
What You'll Be Doing
- Project Management: lead small and medium projects incl. negotiations
- Business support: support our category managers in their projects
- Vendor management: manage vendor communication and contracts
- Database management: keep our vendors and items records up to date
- Reporting: run and build reports and conduct basic analytics
- Ordering: raise and manage purchase orders, purchase requisitions and contracts
- Sustainability: support the team to achieve our sustainability goals
- ·Learning and development: at Wolt willingness to teach and to learn are among our core values. Your colleagues are always happy to teach or learn new things
- Other tasks include sampling or helping to improve our systems and processes
Our humble expectations
- Relevant years of experience in procurement
- Ability to drive projects independently
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- Well organized
- Tech-savviness and analytical skills are a plus
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent English skills and eligible to work in the EU
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!