Hey, you look like you might be our new German Speaking Support Associate
Can’t get enough of customer care and have super multitasking powers? Does your heart beat a little faster when it comes to providing first-class customer service? If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Georgia in May 2018 and have since then started conquering the food delivery scene in Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi. As we grow we need to ensure that we provide the best service for our customers and Courier Partners. As such, we are looking for a Support Associate to join our team in Georgia.
In our Support team there is no typical day. To be successful in this role you will need to be independent, customer-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to best support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. We are looking for people who take ownership beyond the obvious.
Excellent communicator: You will fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience, in spoken and written Georgian, German and English.
Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time. It’s more than just simply fixing problems.
Team oriented: You will be working with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaising with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Personal touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must, when communicating with our customers!
As a Support Associate you will be helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt in Georgia! If you are creative, like moving fast and thrive when you need to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do, then do apply today.
What you'll be doing
- Handling customer and courier support together with the team in shifts.
- Developing our support function together with the team.
- Helping with other things that pop up, like providing support for our restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
- You preferably have experience in customer support or customer service.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously, and effortlessly determine which to prioritize.
- You are tech savvy and a quick learner.
- It is a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, evenings, nights, and weekends - we are open 24/7 (night shift transportation from the office will be provided by us).
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English, German and Georgian.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!