Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, relentless hunger for growth and will to build the best possible customer experience and efficent operations? Are you a motivator with excellent communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
The ops team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
As our Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the onboarding of our new couriers in multiple cities and that Couriers have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers. You will also be working with analytical tools to analyze the balance between customer orders and the number of couriers.
In our Operations team, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal and community building skills - we think service first at all times! Our operations run seven days a week in multiple cities - although this role is mainly a Monday-Friday job, sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend or to travel to another city.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring a balanced level of courier partners in the region of focus.
- Defining targets and creating a detailed courier partner onboarding plan that supports the strategy together with Operations Manager and the team.
- Onboard, retain and grow the number of happy courier partners on Wolt’s platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation in Central Germany.
- Together with the central team planning out expansion of the delivery area.
- Managing Courier supply scheduling and daily supply.
- Holding Round-table meet-ups and taking care of all off-boardings.
- Managing the courier partner gear inventory.
- Driving delivery efficiency of courier fleets and cities.
What we offer
- Cool office in Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee, and fruits in the office
- Urban Sports Club membership subsidy
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our courier
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your couriers on their way
- A fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals
- Fluent in English and German.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!