Are you an organizational talent with excellent communication skills? Do you love working in a highly dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We have launched our services in Berlin in Aug 2020, and have since been painting the city blue. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Gear Associate (m/w/d) to join our team in Cologne.
As our Gear Associate (m/w/d), you will be responsible for the onboarding of our new Courier Partners. You’ll ensure that our Courier Partners are well taken care of and that they have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers. In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal and community-building skills - we think service first at all times!
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding Courier Partners / Gear Hand-outs
- Taking care of all off-boardings
- Weekly scheduling of existing & new couriers
- Managing inventory (e.g. physically lifting courier gear to and from our storage and tracking supply via excel)
- Calling existing and potentially new couriers
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of the city
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Discount Deutschlandticket
- Subsidy Urban Sports Membership!
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communicator as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners
- Fluency in both German and English is a must
- Ability to use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel (basic skills sufficient)
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your Courier Partners on their way
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility' and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!