Are you organized with a capital "O"? Is multitasking your middle name? Then you could be the perfect person to join us as our next Wolter in Berlin!
We are looking for a Front office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, mail and guest services. Among other things, you will also be in charge of the onboarding process for new employees and help organize in-house events and workshops.
As a Front Office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our colleagues and guests.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Coordinating new joiners' onboarding process
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems
- Ensure the company’s policies and security requirements are met
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Permanent employment contract
Our humble expectations
- Proven work experience as a Front Desk Manager, Office Manager or Reception Manager
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. coffee machines and printers)
- Fluency in both German and English is a must (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!