Hey, you look like you might be our new Freelance Photographer
Are you a freelance photographer looking to expand your portfolio? Does working for one of Europe’s fastest growing scale-ups sound appealing? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is an Apple-awarded, Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app and website, customers can order their favorite meals or items from our restaurant- and retail partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
For us, it’s extremely important that pictures of the dishes prepared by our restaurant partners & products by our retail partners are consistent and in line with Wolt’s brand expectations - after all, these visual aesthetics are one of the most important aspects for our customers when they choose what to eat!
In order to help us to ‘onboard’ restaurants, we’re looking for a freelance photographer that combines passion for culinary photography, a willingness to take up new challenges, creativity, speed in action, and last but not least, a love for food!
As a freelance photographer for Wolt, you will get to travel across the country to both our existing and new cities. Based on your location you will work in our south, mid or north region.
What you’ll be doing
- Book & schedule your own photoshoots
- Carrying out culinary photo sessions with our restaurant & retail partners in Sweden
- Styling dishes and organizing a photo set in restaurant conditions
- Editing and preparing photos for publication on the platform
Our humble expectations
- Experience in culinary photography
- Experience in lifestyle and still life photography
- Knowledge of light in photography
- Possession of own photographic equipment (cameras, lenses, lamps)
- Experience in Adobe, Capture one or similar editing software
- You are a social wizard with great problem solving skills
- Experience in creation and editing of video materials is a plus
- Sales and negotiation skills is a plus
- Driving license is a plus
Please submit your photographic portfolio and CV in this application. The portfolio should contain, but is not limited to, examples of culinary photos and lifestyle photos.
It is beneficial if you are based in any of the following cities.
Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg, Norrköping, Linköping, Gävle, Karlstad, Örebro, Västerås, Umeå, Sundsvall, Halmstad, Växjö, Helsingborg, Eskilstuna, Uppsala, Borås.
So, if you are excited about working with a company in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact:
Jerome Marks - Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org (please note that we do not accept resumes/applications by email - please apply through our careers page!).