Hey, you look like you might be our new FP&A manager
- Working as a management team member next to the Region General Manager, and driving strategic growth in Germany to ensure long-term success of the company in the market.
- Own Region P&L together with the General Manager.
- Supporting management and local team with reports, analyses and owning business control processes.
- Driving long-term planning initiatives at the market.
- Leading investment case and related follow-up process locally.
- Provide insights and analysis for our top management in their decision making to drive both short and long term development of the business. Also, you are expected to be able to own and drive strategic initiatives locally.
- Continuously support the development of tools, processes and systems for financial follow-up.
Our humble expectations
- 10+ years of experience in business control, finance business partnership, management consulting or similar.
- Proven track record of driving strategic initiatives or working as a management team member.
- Skilled in data analysis and handling large amounts of data. Excellent skills in Excel and Google Sheets are a must.
- Strong financial acumen: you understand the role and interrelationships of operational data, income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Prior experience in the tech or consumer goods industry is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both in terms of understanding stakeholder needs and communicating effectively with senior management in a global context.
- Degree in Business/Economics, Industrial Management or other financial degree.
- A strong team-worker with can-do attitude
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, German skills are a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website.
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Lukáš Takáč, Talent Acquisition Parner - firstname.lastname@example.org