Are you passionate about supporting business management through financial analyses and processes? Do you have solid experience in forecasting and budgeting and would like to work in the fastest growing tech company in Europe? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below.
While we are a tech company at heart, our success relies heavily on the performance of our 25 country teams. Our industry is both hyper-local and operational by nature. Therefore, our ability to create and deliver unmatched user experience is contested every day across all our cities.
As FP&A Manager, you will be working closely with our senior management both in central functions and country operations. You will be a key contributor in supporting our growth story reaching new heights by providing business insights to our management, as well as developing our management reporting and forecasting processes. In this role you will have the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on how business control processes are built in a global, fast-growing technology company. The preferred location for this role is Helsinki.
- The FP&A team ensures that our top management, both central and in the 25 countries that we operate in, have timely, correct and insightful information at hand for decision making. We strive to help and challenge our stakeholders to make sure we’re optimizing all aspects of the business.
- We’re responsible for Wolt’s management reporting, P&L analysis, forecasting & budgeting processes and planning systems. Our stakeholders vary from our investors and top executives to country and functional leadership, as well as the wider finance team that we’re an integral part of.
- We at Wolt make decisions based on analysis and data, and thus the ability to work with numbers is part of our DNA. Most people at Wolt crunch data on a daily basis, including our CEO. In this company figures really matter, which makes your role all the more important.
What you’ll be doing
- Run and develop Wolt's management reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes. Your focus area will be Partner Retail - the selection of e.g. partner-operated supermarkets, convenience stores and pharmacies available on our platform.
- Working closely with country and business line management, support their work with reports, analyses and insights.
- Develop forecasting methods and logic used for business planning at Wolt.
- Continuously support the development of tools, processes and systems for financial follow-up.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience in business control, finance business partnership, management consulting or similar.
- Skilled in data analysis and handling large amounts of data. Excellent skills in Excel are a must.
- Strong financial acumen: you understand the role and interrelationships of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Prior experience in FMCG is a plus. Ability to cope with a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both in terms of understanding user needs and communicating effectively with senior management in an international context.
- Previous experience using NetSuite is a plus.
- Degree in Business/Economics, Industrial Management or other financial degree.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + long term incentive plan available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!