Hey, you look like you might be our new Food Photographer (Freelance)
Are you a passionate food photographer looking to expand your portfolio? Does working with one of Europe’s fastest growing start ups sound appealing? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown rapidly in the past few years - after launching our service in Finland in 2015, we’ve expanded to operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Poland ever since we entered the market in 2018. We’re now in seven cities and expanding fast.
As we continue to grow, so does the number of restaurant partners that we work with. For us, it’s extremely important that pictures of the dishes prepared by our restaurant partners are consistent and in line with Wolt’s brand expectations - after all, these visual aesthetics are one of the most important aspects for our customers when they choose what to eat! :)
In order to help us to ‘onboard’ restaurants, we’re looking for a freelance photographer that combines passion for culinary photography, a willingness to take up new challenges, creativity, speed in action and last but not least, a love for food!
In this role, you’ll get work with an energetic and dedicated team of which you’ll be an extension. And as we’re planning further growth, we hope to maintain longer-term relationships with our freelance partners! :)
What you’ll be doing
- Carrying out culinary photo sessions with restaurant partners in Rzeszow
- Styling dishes and organizing a photo set in restaurant conditions
- Editing and preparing photos for publication on the platform
Our humble expectations
- Experience in culinary photography is an advantage
- Ability to photograph people and interiors
- Basic knowledge of light in photography
- Possession of own photographic equipment (cameras, lenses, lamps)
- Experience in editing video materials is a plus
- A driving license / own car may be required if traveling to restaurants.
Please submit your culinary photographic portfolio and any other relevant details in this application.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Agata Lublinska Restaurant Onboarding Lead - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, so make sure you submit them via our jobs page - thank you!