Hey, you look like you might be our new Fleet Operations Associate
Are you interested in the dynamics around Operations and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment? Do you have a customer-oriented mindset and want to be a key player in ensuring that our courier partners get a world-class experience? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Hungary in 2018 and have now grown to over 20 cities. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our Operations team in Budapest.
In the Operations Team, we focus on our courier partners: We ensure the right amount of courier partners to meet the order demand by constantly developing courier partner satisfaction and smooth, scalable processes.
As an Operations Associate, you will be a part of ensuring that our courier partners get the right help and support throughout their Wolt journey. This entails everything from giving one-to-one support on ad-hoc questions or carrying out document checks to follow KPIs or automate workflows. Working in a fast and dynamic environment, it is important to be a team player and also to have the ability to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told. Managing our great courier partners requires a can-do attitude, as there are some routine tasks that require our attention.
In this pursuit, we aim to create the World’s best courier experience by optimizing processes, bettering content, and assuring that we have as little friction as possible.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify new partners and maintain daily contact with existing external partners
- Plan the onboarding of external companies, based on nationwide supply needs
- Conduct day-to-day administration and ad-hoc tasks related to partner companies
- Prepare, optimize, and analyze reports to support partner efficiency
- Maintain accurate records and information regarding partner companies
- Ensure efficient operation and growth of partnerships through regular evaluation and communication.
- Negotiate and implement agreements with external partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within partner companies.
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- Relevant experience in account management, sales, operations, or support fields
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. You will be communicating with our external partners daily
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high-impact environment
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes, and information
- Being able to work in a team as well as working independently - you will be working together with other departments and teams as well
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for better ways to get things done
- Fluency in both Hungarian & English is a must
Bonus points if you also have
- Have worked with several external accounts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to rationalize hypothesize, and make decisions through the use of data
- You are familiar with tools such as Microsoft and/or Google Workspace, Monday.com
- Got a category B driver’s license
We could list all the amazing things we offer - but actually, the best part about working with Wolt is the awesome group of people who you will be working with. There is never a dull day at the office and you will be a part of an energetic team in an exciting start-up environment where you will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
If you are service minded, like taking ownership, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.