Hey, you look like you might be our new Financial Data Manager - Master Data
What we’re looking for now is a Financial Data Manager, whose first focus area would be to bring more structure and rigor around the way we manage our master data. In this role you would collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders in making sure we understand the importance of proper data management and together coming up with solutions and proposals for how we can improve data quality controls and checks. This is where you’d start. Over time, you’ll also get the opportunity to work more broadly on development projects in the CFO area.
First one of your key stakeholders will be the Product development teams (i.e. those engineers that develop the nice platform used by end-users, courier partners and merchants) with whom you should make sure the master data management process is in compliance with external requirements and the data is complete. Other important key stakeholders are our Finance Process owners, Data Engineers and Analytics team whose teams consume master data to meet internal and external reporting requirements and to complete core finance processes.
You’ll not be alone. In this role you would work together in a team of development minded finance experts who report into the Head of Finance Development in the CFO team. The finance development team is involved with a wide range of projects and process development initiatives in different parts of the company. Currently we have several ongoing initiatives to develop centralized standard processes to source, collect and maintain different types of master data.
- You will work both as subject matter expert and project manager for projects ensuring that the master data is in good quality, consistent and accessible
- Figure out and properly define what the key master data items are that we’re consuming from the CFO team’s point of view
- Create backlog according to “sense of urgency” of which data processes we need to fix sooner rather than later
- Work together with Process Owners and other relevant teams from Product and Operations to define the proper checks and controls to improve data quality
- Collaborate across internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for data and process integration; evaluate and make recommendations regarding proposed design modifications
- Design data solutions that support business and compliance requirements within NetSuite and the integrated solutions, e.g. Wolt platform
- Collaborate with Finance and Product leadership to define vision, data standards and change management roadmaps
Our humble expectations
- 5+ years of experience from relevant roles within Process Development and/or Master Data Management
- Showcases of successful project management
- Knowledge of MDM concepts, benefits, best practices, and challenges
- Proof points of end-to-end process management and process development
- Effective communication - you can manage and command broader stakeholder groups
- Technical implementation experience and interest on finance systems
- Able to handle shifting priorities at a fast pace as needed
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Andras Toth, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!