Hey, you look like you might be our new Finance System Development Manager
As a Finance Systems Development Manager you will be a crucial cog in the wheel for making our processes run like a well-oiled machine. NetSuite is our tool of choice. We are now looking for the next person to join our Finance Development team to work on driving the development of our ERP environment together with our internal stakeholders.
Your key stakeholders are the Finance Process Owners and Product Leads, who you would support with determining their system requirements for the Finance ERP and linked systems. You will break down business requirements and create comprehensive solution plans to communicate to our software engineers as they develop the system and integrations. You will also guide and assist the development team throughout each project lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
- You will work both as a subject matter expert and a project manager for the finance system development projects related to NetSuite
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or system design
- Clarifying and documenting requirements
- Design, develop, and build data solutions that support business and compliance requirements within NetSuite and the integrated solutions, e.g. Wolt platform
- Collaborate across internal stakeholder to identify opportunities for data and process integration; evaluate and make recommendations regarding proposed design modifications
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to launch scalable and reliable finance system solutions, support system integration efforts, and create operational efficiencies through automation and process improvements
- Ensure relevant process controls are in place and are consistently adhered to
- Collaborate with Finance and Product leadership to define vision, data standards and change management roadmaps
Our humble expectations
- Knowledge of NetSuite technical development or implementations
- Previous experience from system development, preferably as delivery manager or system architect
- Experience developing business processes and implementing them in ERP using workflows, custom records, and integrations
- Familiarity in integration methods and mapping process across multiple systems and databases
- Proof points of system development roadmap management and project management
- Be comfortable with managing a broad set of stakeholders with efficient communication and with the ability to stand firm when needed
- Able to handle shifting priorities at a fast pace as needed
- Top candidates are also great leaders and present themselves efficiently
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Andras Toth, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!