Are you a finance professional with experience and eager to grow in financial accounting? Would you like to become a key contributor to the continued success of one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 25 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Our Finance team has played a key role in this journey - supporting our global operations from central hubs in Budapest and Helsinki has been no easy feat, but this group of dedicated and motivated professionals have made it seem effortless!
As we continue to scale, we’re now looking for detailed-oriented Senior Finance Specialists in GL Accounting to ensure high quality financials. We are searching for a candidate with gained experience on financial statements and record to report processes with IFRS and/or local GAAP knowledge. Your work will result in providing reliable figures to different stakeholders. This role gives you the opportunity to contribute to the journey to develop our financial processes further.
What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Processing of primary accounting documents and data input in ERP system
- Ensuring that the primary accounting documents are accurate and complete
- Implementing and ensuring group accounting policies and principles are followed
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end closing activities for defined entities
- Assisting in financial statements preparations
- Assisting different stakeholders with accounting related questions
- Assisting with audit requests
- Preparation of various regulatory reporting
- Proper archiving of the accounting documents
Our humble expectations
- Solid foothold as an Accounts Payable and Accounts/Receivable Specialist, an Accountant or in a similar position.
- Demonstrable experience of autonomously problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Economics or other financial degree
- Prior experience in NetSuite/ 1C is a plus
- Degree in Business/Economics or other financial degree
- Fluent in Georgian and English, both spoken and written
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kalle Sundell, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!