Finance Development Manager has a two two-fold role: Firstly, you work together with our finance process owners. Processes should be efficient and designed taking into consideration internal and external compliance requirements. In addition we promote scalability and harmonized solutions. Secondly, you work closely with our Product development team (i.e. those that develop the nice platform used by end-users, courier partners and merchants) to make sure the new products and features we launch are also tied to the financial processes and reporting. Sounds simple enough, right?
In this role you would work together in a team of development minded finance experts who report into the Head of Finance Development in the CFO team. You would be a pivotal spider in the web between Finance and Product teams, making sure we don’t mess things up and that we tie together the right experts at the right time.
The finance development team is involved with a wide range of projects and process development initiatives in different parts of the company. Currently we have several ongoing initiatives related to the invoicing and order to cash processes, so expertise and experience in that area would give you a sure start for this role.
Our humble expectations
- Manage development initiatives on Product side and act as a one-point of contact for the finance area towards other stakeholders
- Manage and drive projects, ensuring efficient project management between Product and finance
- Focus area in the beginning will be invoicing and order to cash related processes, but the team portfolio is wide range
- Support our internal customers with issue scoping and making actionable plans to successfully implement development initiatives
- Challenge the ways in which we are operating our finance processes and propose solutions for increasing our efficiency or quality and drive harmonized E2E processes
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Rafael Rosa, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!