The purpose of this role is to increase the selection and of offerings on our platform by building strong relationships with existing and new customers across three customer segments: Restaurants, small shops, and larger retail stores. This role is critical in driving revenue growth for Wolt and expanding its customer base in the region. Your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, acquire and build relationships and new business opportunities within the core segments.
- Travel to different cities in the region to identify new business opportunities and build relationships with potential partners.
- Manage their own pipeline, ensuring that all leads are being effectively pursued and prioritized.
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers to ensure that partners are receiving the support they need to be happy and successful through their partnership with Wolt.
- Analyze sales metrics to gain insights into performance and identify areas for improvement.
Our humble expectations
- +3 years of successful track record in B2B sales or B2C restaurant sales.
- Strong ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities in the market.
- Experienced negotiator.
- Ability to work with data and use insights to sales that ensured the strategically intended venue selection on the Wolt platform.
- Ability to independently manage their own pipeline, and consistently meet or exceed sales targets.
- The role requires proficiency in both Swedish and English to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
What you get when joining Wolt
We value all of our employees and want to see them develop and thrive, therefore Wolt offers access to training and development programs in sales, customer relationship management, and leadership.
As you become more familiar with your role, opportunities to take on more senior roles within the organization will most likely either within the sales function or in other areas of the business, as our business grows.
You will become part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment. Wolt prides itself on being an innovative and fast-moving company, which means that employees may have the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging and exciting projects.
You also get the opportunity to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including customers, partners, and colleagues.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Alexander Kanto - Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.