Due to our increased growth, we're now looking for a Field Operations Associate to join our Operations Team in Tel Aviv. You’ll be acting as a key factor in providing live and ad-hoc field work, as well as offline office work, and help maintain a high level of standard and satisfaction amongst Couriers who partner with us and of course - Help optimize the workflow between all parties.
You’ll be a part of a small team which consists of qualified individuals as yourself, all striving and working together for the same goals.
By taking ownership of all field challenges relating to Courier Partners, as well as building up your knowledge base to ‘oracle’ like status, you’ll be seen as the ‘go-to’ person amongst your colleagues for all Courier Partner field-related queries.
In our Operations Team life moves fast and there is no typical day, so to be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, confident and creative, possess leadership characteristics, and have excellent relationship-building skills.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working on a full-time basis (5 working days a week, while some of these days will be during weekends and evenings as we operate from morning to late at night).
- Working outdoors (part-time office) and roaming our operational areas in Israel on a Motorbike while making sure our levels of standards are top notch You’ll be attending to operational challenges with Couriers, Venues, the Public etc;
- Urban patrols in order to document,contain and fix actual problems
- Acting as an escalation point for any queries or issues in the field (from business owners, household managers, Courier Partners, Public).
- Identifying and Raising operational challenges from the field (Parking, access)
- Adhering to Courier Partners needs (questions, help, feedback)
Our humble expectations
- Hold an A1 driver's license.
- Love the outdoors and field work as you’ll be roaming our operational areas and addressing on-going field challenges.
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners.
- Helping and listening to people is something that comes naturally and easily to you.
- Ability to lead by example and show direction - you have the genuine will to support your team members and your courier partners.
- You’re an expert and confident in expressing your social skills.
- You are not afraid of and can act confidently and independently in challenging situations.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You are a team player.
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker, as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you will be required to work during weekends too.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English.
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)