Hey, you look like you might be our new Expansion Operations Associate
Are you interested in the dynamics around Operations and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment? Do you have a customer-oriented mindset and want to be a key player in ensuring that our courier partners get a world-class experience? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Hungary in 2018 and have now grown to over 20 cities. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our Operations team in Budapest.
In the Operations Team, we focus on our courier partners: We ensure the right amount of courier partners to meet the order demand by constantly developing courier partner satisfaction and smooth, scalable processes.
As an Operations Associate, you will be a part of ensuring that our courier partners get the right help and support throughout their Wolt journey. This entails everything from giving one-to-one support on ad-hoc questions or carrying out document checks to follow KPIs or automate workflows. Working in a fast and dynamic environment, it is important to be a team player and also to have the ability to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told. Managing our great courier partners requires a can-do attitude, as there are some routine tasks that require our attention.
In this pursuit, we aim to create the World’s best courier experience by optimizing processes, bettering content, and assuring that we have as little friction as possible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collect the relevant and operations-related knowledge about different regions and cities through the country
- Mapping operational areas about different regions and cities
- Recruiting and onboarding new courier partners, and managing a well-balanced courier partner supply - in particular regard to the specific areas and needs
- Providing the essential gears and other needs to our future courier partners
- Local coordination and micromanagement of the planned city launch
- Continuous, day-by-day communication with our courier partners by managing communication channels, providing courier well-being and organizing courier meetings
- Daily cooperation with the operations team regarding finding solutions for specific problems followed by analytics and documentation
- Cooperation and communication with other departments
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- Relevant experience, ideally from hospitality, recruitment, sales, logistics, operations or support setting. We have a highly customer-oriented mindset which also applies to our courier partners
- Great communication skills both verbally and in writing. You will be communicating with our courier partners on a daily basis
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high-impact environment
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes and information
- Being able to work in a team as well as working independently - you will be working together with other departments and teams as well
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for better ways to get things done
- Fluency in both Hungarian & English is a must
- Valid driver's license is a must
Bonus points if you also have
- Have worked with onboarding or acquisition funnels before
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to rationalize hypothesize and make decisions through the use of data
- You are familiar with tools such as G-sheets
We could list all the amazing things we offer - but actually, the best part about Wolt is the awesome group of people who you will be working with. There is never a dull day at the office and you will be a part of an energetic team in an exciting start-up environment where you will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
If you are service minded, like taking ownership, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.