Hey, you look like you might be our new Expansion Manager (m/w/d)
What you’ll be doing
- You will own the expansion calendar and be the project manager for new city launches
- You will execute all tasks necessary to launch a new location ranging from setting targets to managing the project timeline
- You will communicate with many different internal stakeholders across several departments including but not limited to sales, onboarding, marketing, operations and support.
- You will coordinate all expansion related efforts and become the glue that holds all teams together
- You will help optimize the processes of a launch and our launch playbook
- You will overall run all the on-ground activities to build the foundation for Wolt to succeed, managing multiple projects and being a resourceful multi-tasker and the key stakeholder manager for your city launches
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have gained first experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, startup, VC, investment banking)
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
- You have an analytical mindset and ability to make data-driven decisions
- You are willing to make Wolt your mission and are ready to put a lot of hard work into making this business a success
- You love traveling and your flexible when it comes to your working location
- You have an ability to balance swift pace of execution with attention to detail
- You are eligible to work in the EU
- Strong command of English is a must - additionally, native German is optional but highly preferred
What you’ll get by joining Wolt
Making an impact. Day to day you will be disrupting the logistics industry and helping the daily life of thousands of people. Being part of an ambitious team in a flat international organization. Things move fast in our office in the center of Berlin. We love to get things done, take ownership, and innovate, but we always make sure to have fun in the process!
Learning never stops. We grow fast in a fast-moving industry, which means there is always something new to learn and different opportunities to develop within Wolt. Owning what you build. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a stock option plan, hence you can own a piece of the company you are helping to build.
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
If this sounds like you, then click below to get the conversation going! :)
The application deadline is 1st of June, but we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue make sure to apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to Mary Latting, our Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.