Wolt for Work is a rapidly-growing B2B business at Wolt, and we have ambitious plans to massively accelerate this growth. Our mission is simple: we want to bring the same great user experience that Wolt is known for to business users around the world. Through Wolt’s established delivery network and vast number of restaurant and retail partners, Wolt for Work enables businesses to boost their employees’ happiness no matter where they are working, promote camaraderie in teams, and save time and effort running office events. We are already live in 15 of Wolt’s 25 countries, with no plans to slow down.
We are now looking for a hands-on Enterprise Sales Manager to join us on this journey of building a new business within Wolt. In this role, you will grow and develop Wolt’s corporate partnership portfolio within our Wolt for Work product.
This includes acting both as the new business specialist that attracts new corporate clients to Wolt for Work through marketing efforts and sales acquisition efforts. With a combination of exceptional strategic sales and business acumen and a get-stuff-done, entrepreneurial mindset, you will also bring exciting new growth opportunities to life. We are growing fast, so we also expect you to grow with us, taking ownership of a variety of strategic and operational responsibilities as we expand.
What you'll be doing
- Full end-to-end responsibility over the sales acquisition funnel, with the ultimate goal of growing the Wolt for Work book of business.
- Identifying target prospective companies and establishing and cultivating relationships with key decision makers.
- Acquiring enterprises as high-value, long-term clients by leveraging Wolt for Work to solve their needs.
- Acting as problem-solver for prospects’ needs and working with internal stakeholders to formulate solutions for them if necessary.
- Analysing data to develop insights that inform sales acquisitions activities and optimise the sales funnel.
- Working closely with Account Managers to ensure consistent and optimal outcomes for the business and for clients.
- Partnering with the Marketing team to supercharge sales acquisition effectiveness.
- Collaborate with global sales colleagues to land large deals.
Our humble expectations
- 5+ years of experience in sales, in B2B or enterprise fields, Startup or scaleup experience beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication to suit the audience.
- Structured and analytical problem-solver with a drive for taking action when necessary.
- Ability to deeply understand the product and communicate it effectively to customers.
- Organised and structured way of working, including working with CRMs.
- Tenacity and creativity to approach and solve clients’ problems.
- Natural tendency for ownership with a get-stuff-done, entrepreneurial attitude.
- True culture champion who rolls-up-his/her-sleeves, exemplifies teamwork, and drives decision-making with data. We also value humbleness and politeness at all times!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Norwegian.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!