Hey, you look like you might be our new Enterprise Sales Manager (w/m/d) - Germany
Strategy & Business Development
Location: Berlin or Munich
Wolt, part of DoorDash (NASDAQ:DASH), is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Germany. We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager (w/m/d) to build relationships with the largest Retailers in the region. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies!
About the Team
The Enterprise Business Development team is an international group of passionate sales and relationship managers who target and grow strategic partnerships in Germany. This includes acquiring and leading the rollout of new brands, growing existing partnerships, and working together with internal teams to strengthen our offerings to provide value to our partners and end customers.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build relationships with top Retailers across Germany, engaging at C-level and getting the buy-in from key stakeholders across key categories such as Groceries or Convenience
- Determine the needs and wants of partners, prioritize them internally by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions with different internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Strategically plan GTM activities acting as the lead to align partner and Wolt stakeholders toward a launch deadline and ensure Marketing, PR, Operations and Product are ready
- Engage partners in joint innovation to enable digital transformation and superior customer experience in the area of e-commerce with focus on Food and non-Food products
- Maintain a high level of engagement from potential customers and identify the challenges they are facing. Be the voice of the customer to guide product development and iterations.
We're excited about you because you...
- Have German fluency and business proficiency in English
- Have at least 5 years experience in Tech / E-Commerce Business Development, ideally with focus in the Retail industry and German market with a large network of contacts in the industry
- Have a proven success record driving engagements and negotiations at C-Level
- Know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into relevant projects with clear milestones and goals working with international and interdisciplinary teams
- Are a self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a strong bias for action
- Are passionate about using analytics to build insights around problems and opportunities, have experience working with advanced Excel and ideally additional analytical tools (e.g. Looker)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
What we offer
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- International and dynamic team with flat hierarchies in a start-up atmosphere
- Employee discount on Wolt orders, free drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Competitive salary and eligibility for our stock option plan
- Flexible working model (hybrid working from home and office) and regular team events
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
At Wolt, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from couriers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
Wolt is part of DoorDash (NASDAQ:DASH) and was founded in 2014 in Helsinki. With its 4,000 employees, Wolt makes it incredibly easy to get your favorite restaurants and stores delivered to you. Wolt operates in 27 countries and 200+ cities across the EU and Middle East, enabling our users to order food and other things from 50,000 restaurants and stores, delivered by one of our 100,000 delivery partners. In May of 2022, Wolt was acquired by DoorDash.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is the largest on-demand local delivery platform in the United States. We currently connect over 20,000,000 customers each month in more than 7,000 cities with more than 500,000 local businesses and restaurants. We deliver almost everything: delicious food from restaurants, grocery products, alcohol, convenience items, flowers, pet food and other retail categories like home or electronics. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan...and with Wolt, now in 27 new markets across the EU and Middle East too!
What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!