Hey, you look like you might be our new Enterprise Partnerships Lead
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you an experienced sales professional that’s ready to take on the next big challenge? Do you have a strong business acumen and get triggered by the thought of revolutionising the way people shop? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
We are looking for a driven and engaged business development professional - to actively hunt for Enterprise and large accounts to join our platform. Our growth has been achieved due to the passion of our amazing team, and we’re now looking for a like minded and experienced sales professional.
So if you want to become part of the continued growth and expansion of Wolt retail this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop a deep understanding of the competition and various verticals in the market (grocery, health & beauty, pharmacy, sports, electronics etc.) to build the right acquisition strategy and unique selling proposition
- Scope and drive the acquisition of enterprise and large retail partners in Norway
- Systematically manage the pipeline of new potential partnerships and building relationships with the identified retailers - ensuring to tailor the approach accordingly so that Wolt is positioned as the best partner of choice.
- Develop the commercial framework, pitch material and stakeholder plan that fit each vertical and reach the right decision makers
- Identify potential partnerships with retailers that will enhance Wolt’s portfolio, and use the right blend of data and strategy to gauge potential retailer performance and unit economics.
- Conduct negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Participate in international alignment on regional and global accounts
- Ensure there’s a large and optimal product selection for each Retailer on Wolt’s platform
- Manage and align internal and external stakeholders through longer sales processes, and ensure progress
Our humble expectations
- Experience within sales to retail partners - for example FMCG, tech, consultancy or other categories.
- Experience with enterprise accounts will be considered a plus.
- High energy & drive to work for a newly launched and fast growing business.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with hunger to build and create a portfolio from the ground up.
- Demonstrable consultative sales approach - someone that can build relationships and tailor our offering and business model to a specific partner.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage many stakeholders and complex sales processes
- Excellent analytical and commercial skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!