Hey, you look like you might be our new Enterprise Operations Specialist (w/m/d)
Sales & Merchant Operations
Location: Berlin or Munich
Wolt, part of DoorDash (NASDAQ:DASH), is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Germany. We’re looking for an Enterprise Operations Specialist (w/m/d) to drive performance and operational excellence for our largest restaurant partners in the region, working hand in hand with our Enterprise Key Account Managers. Join us in our global mission to empower local economies!
About the Team
The Enterprise Business Development team is an international group of passionate sales and relationship managers who target and grow strategic partnerships in Germany. This includes leading the rollout of new brands, growing existing partnerships, and working together with the Marketing, Product and Operations teams to strengthen our offerings to provide value to our partners and end customers.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work closely with Key Account Mgmt to engage partners in growth strategy conversations (i.e. adding more stores to Wolt, increasing sales, growing net profitability, launching new cities, etc)
- Oversee the sales and operational performance of top accounts, identify areas of improvement and new opportunities, create benchmarks and develop brand strategies for top partners
- Create deep-dives for top our largest partners as well as internal leadership stakeholders
- Leverage playbooks, tools and internal resources to ensure partners receive a high quality experience on Wolt, working to resolve any roadblocks and achieve operational efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure partners have the best possible experience when using Wolt’s products and services
- Coordinate new city launches, onboarding of new stores, marketing promotions and support area expansion to ensure we maximize Enterprise selection across all cities in Germany
- Act as the Enterprise product ambassador to share feedback from brands internally to improve our service and product offering developing new ideas based on our partner’s feedback
We're excited about you because you...
- Have German fluency and business proficiency in English
- Are a self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have strong analytical experience, advanced in MS Excel and specific knowledge of analytical dashboards like e.g. Looker or Tableau
- Have some experience in partner-facing roles, either in sales or or account management
- Know how to take broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into relevant projects with clear milestones and goals working with international and interdisciplinary teams
What we offer
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- International and dynamic team with flat hierarchies in a start-up atmosphere
- Employee discount on Wolt orders, free drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Competitive salary and eligibility for our stock option plan
- Flexible working model (hybrid working from home and office) and regular team events
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
At Wolt, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from couriers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
Wolt is part of DoorDash (NASDAQ:DASH) and was founded in 2014 in Helsinki. With its 4,000 employees, Wolt makes it incredibly easy to get your favorite restaurants and stores delivered to you. Wolt operates in 27 countries and 200+ cities across the EU and Middle East, enabling our users to order food and other things from 50,000 restaurants and stores, delivered by one of our 100,000 delivery partners. In May of 2022, Wolt was acquired by DoorDash.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is the largest on-demand local delivery platform in the United States. We currently connect over 20,000,000 customers each month in more than 7,000 cities with more than 500,000 local businesses and restaurants. We deliver almost everything: delicious food from restaurants, grocery products, alcohol, convenience items, flowers, pet food and other retail categories like home or electronics. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan...and with Wolt, now in 27 new markets across the EU and Middle East too!
What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!