Hey, you look like you might be our new Enterprise Key Account Manager (w/m/d)
Sales & Merchant Operations
Location: Berlin or Munich
Wolt, part of DoorDash (NASDAQ:DASH), is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business in Germany. We’re looking for an Enterprise Key Account Manager (w/m/d) to manage and develop relationships with some of our largest restaurant partners in the region. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies!
About the Team
The Enterprise Business Development team is an international group of passionate sales and relationship managers who target and grow strategic partnerships in Germany. This includes leading the rollout of new brands, growing existing partnerships, and working together with the marketing, product and operations teams to strengthen our offerings to provide value to our partners and end customers.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop and foster partner relationships with C-suite stakeholders
- Determine the needs and wants of partners, prioritize them internally by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions with multidisciplinary internal and external teams
- Engage partners in growth strategy conversations (i.e. adding more stores to Wolt, increasing same-store sales, improving profitability, expanding with new brands, etc)
- Strategically introduce and execute on new product and service opportunities to broaden partnership depth and increase partner revenue streams (e.g. white label logistics, advertising)
- Develop and execute co-marketing campaigns with partners to promote the partnership, drive sales, and increase customer awareness across multiple channels (social media, OOH, etc.)
- Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience for Wolt’s end customers
We're excited about you because you...
- Have German fluency and business proficiency in English
- Have a proven success record in business development and/or account management including driving engagements and negotiations with stakeholders at C-Level
- Are passionate about using analytics to build insights around problems and opportunities, have experience working with advanced Excel and ideally other analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Looker)
- Know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into relevant projects with clear milestones and goals working with international and interdisciplinary teams
- Are a self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a strong bias for action
What we offer
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- International and dynamic team with flat hierarchies in a start-up atmosphere
- Employee discount on Wolt orders, free drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Competitive salary and eligibility for our stock option plan
- Flexible working model (hybrid working from home and office) and regular team events
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
At Wolt, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from couriers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
Wolt is part of DoorDash (NASDAQ:DASH) and was founded in 2014 in Helsinki. With its 4,000 employees, Wolt makes it incredibly easy to get your favorite restaurants and stores delivered to you. Wolt operates in 27 countries and 200+ cities across the EU and Middle East, enabling our users to order food and other things from 50,000 restaurants and stores, delivered by one of our 100,000 delivery partners. In May of 2022, Wolt was acquired by DoorDash.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is the largest on-demand local delivery platform in the United States. We currently connect over 20,000,000 customers each month in more than 7,000 cities with more than 500,000 local businesses and restaurants. We deliver almost everything: delicious food from restaurants, grocery products, alcohol, convenience items, flowers, pet food and other retail categories like home or electronics. We operate in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan...and with Wolt, now in 27 new markets across the EU and Middle East too!
What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!