Hey, you look like you might be our new エンタープライズ デベロップメントマネージャー｜ Enterprise Development Manager
Strategy & Business Development
Tokyo, Japan or remote
- The Enterprise Development team is responsible for engaging the largest restaurant chains in Japan. As an Enterprise Development Manager, you will play an essential role in the rollout of new brand partnerships, growing existing partners(signing new products and new stores), and working together with key internal stakeholders to provide value to enterprise partners. Join our never-ending pursuit to make the cities we operate in better places to live!
What you'll be doing
- Develop partner relationships with C-suite, and strategy, marketing, and operations lead to provide a best-in-class partnership
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with partners to deepen relationships, review performance, and develop forward-looking strategies
- Determine the needs and wants of merchants, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions
- Engage partners in growth strategy conversations (e.g., adding more stores to Wolt, increasing same-store sales, growing net profitability, implementing co-marketing campaigns)
- Introduce and build new Wolt product opportunities to broaden partnership depth and increase partner revenue streams (e.g.,Wolt Drive)
- Serve at the primary point of contact for partner related issues and be accountable for their resolution
- Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience for Wolt customers
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operation, Marketing, API integration, and Sales teams to ensure partners have the best possible experience when using Wolt’s services.
Our humble expectations
- 2-5 years of experience in consulting, client success, account management, or sales
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
Nice To Haves
- High growth or early-stage startup experience
- Experience with marketplaces, operations, logistics or unit economics
- Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools(e.g., G suites, Looker)
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!