Hey, you look like you might be our new Engineering Team Lead, Self Delivery
Berlin, Germany · Stockholm, Sweden · Helsinki, Finland · Remote
If you are passionate about building great products that can have incredible business impact - you might be the person we're looking for! 🤩
As an Engineering Team Lead you will be leading a newly formed Self Delivery team - with the purpose of supporting a new line of business exclusively focused on small, medium and large merchants that have their own delivery fleet.
Self Delivery team focuses on:
- Understanding the unique needs of merchants that have their own delivery fleets and building solutions customized to their needs - from the ability to tap on Wolt fleet when they need to creating solutions to help them manage their own fleet.
- Building a consumer experience leveraging the existing world class experience Wolt already provides to consumers all over the world.
So what’s in it for you? 🚀
- You will have a unique opportunity to work across domains - consumer, merchants and couriers.
- Your role in shaping the team’s future and growth will be significant.
- You'll be an inspirer, facilitator, and enabler for the team to do what they do best by supporting your team members’ personal growth, hosting regular 1on1s, and taking part in recruitment.
- You will work with a cross functional team of backend and client engineers, design and product.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki or Berlin, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here. If you live outside of these countries - not to worry! We provide relocation support to help you make your way to Finland or Germany.
Our humble expectations
- You know what it takes to develop top-quality software, take care of people, and achieve ambitious goals together.
- We expect you to be a good communicator, willing to serve people outside of your team.
- You are a product-oriented and proactive problem solver willing to bring up issues in a constructive manner to the team and the whole Wolt Product team.
- You are a dedicated person who is pragmatic with a positive attitude, doesn't shy away from going outside of their comfort zone, and demonstrates curiosity and willingness to keep continuously learning.
- We'll be thrilled if you have technical knowledge in fields such as backend engineering with Kotlin, Python or frontend development with React + Typescript.
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position you can turn to Talent Acquisition Partner: Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any given time.