Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Director S&O is responsible for creating and driving the overall strategy in Germany, alongside the GM, across all of our business verticals (restaurant, retail, drive, new verticals). Using a hands-on and data-first approach, the Director, S&O’s scope will be to drive Wolt’s expansion of operations throughout Germany, cross-collaborating with all business units to drive growth and efficiency.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize - Work on unique strategies across our three-sided marketplace
- Engage – Implement scalable plans and best practices to provide an outstanding operation
- Experiment – Use data to make decisions and run tests on everything from delivery times to the selection of merchants on the platform
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of several programs and experiments
- Influence – Partner with our Product, Engineering, Merchant, Sales, Platform, BD, and Marketing teams to create strategic plans and improve new market opportunities
- Operate – Figure out how to get from A to B–then actually make it happen.
We're excited about you because…
- You thrive on uncovering and solving problems, working with data and can set and translate high-level goals into execution.
- You are a self starter and exhibit extreme ownership mentality driving variety of growth and profitability projects from end to end
- You want to affect change every day working from first principles and can operate in fast pace energizing environments
- You are skilled in business analysis and modeling that translate into strategic plans and execution at the lowest level of detail
- You seek operational accountability and are ready to provide senior management with the regular performance updates, diver analysis and improvement plans.
- You have 6-7+ years of top tier Consulting, VC, PE or industry experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a bonus
- You have a proven track record in driving team success, operating cross functionally and cross levels