Are you a fast learner, who has a passion for technology and loves supporting financial planning & analysis? Do you have excellent stakeholder management skills and would you like to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food & retail delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 25 countries across Europe and Asia today.
As we continue to scale, we want to provide our senior management with the best possible support when it comes to supporting the business, forecasting and budgeting processes and tools. Therefore, our F&S team has an opening for a Data Analyst, F&S Systems and Tools. Currently, we consist of three team members and we are based in our HQ, in the heart of Helsinki.
In this role you'll be at the forefront of shaping our financial landscape. Your core responsibilities involve maintaining and enhancing SQL queries for our financial reporting and forecasting processes. Besides this, you’ll get a chance to dive into the details of NetSuite and backend actual data, providing essential support to management for internal reporting queries. Furthermore, we expect you to participate in monthly closing tasks activities with our management reporting system called NSPB (NetSuite Planning and Budgeting) and be carrying out reconciliation tasks between the F&S systems and tools to provide accuracy for the management reporting.
Besides the aforementioned NSPB system, our Google Sheet based set of forecasting, analysis and reporting tools are actively maintained as we grow our business. You’ll have the exciting opportunity to be part of this journey as we build our technical landscape further: actual accounting data plays a big role in the F&S systems and tools and we want to make sure the data flows smoothly between our systems. Join us in optimizing financial operations and making a significant impact on our journey towards excellence!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with senior management to enhance forecasting capabilities, ensuring a top-tier user experience and precision to decision-making processes.
- Developing and optimizing Google Sheets-based tools to streamline processes and enhance team efficiency.
- Maintaining and optimizing SQL queries to support robust reporting and forecasting activities.
- Reconciling reporting data across our Financial & Strategy systems for accuracy and consistency.
- Handling monthly closing tasks seamlessly within our management reporting system, NSPB.
Our humble expectations
- Experience in coding SQL, enthusiasm towards technology and IT is a must in this role.
- Strong financial acumen: you understand the role and interrelationships of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Experience in corporate reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in related roles.
- Degree in Business and Technology (e.g. Industrial Engineering and Management, Information and Knowledge Management) with strong technical orientation or degree in Information Technology (e.g. Information Technology, Information Networks) with strong business acumen.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Constant desire and motivation to learn and grow as a technology specialist.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both in terms of understanding user needs and communicating effectively with senior management.
- Experience with NSPB and NetSuite are considered as a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!