Hey, you look like you might be our new CRM Specialist
Helsinki, Finland or remote
Are you a CRM enthusiast and have experience in managing and executing campaigns? Do you have an analytical eye when it comes to evaluating campaign performance? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. And now we are looking for a CRM Specialist to join the Global Marketing Automation team where your primary goal will be to increase engagement across lifecycle stages.
As a CRM Specialist at Wolt, your role will be across all markets and will focus on the design, implementation, and support of the CRM strategy. Your main responsibility will be to analyse, and interpret data to provide insights and support strategic business decisions.
Being part of the HQ Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating a bridge with local marketing teams to ensure that localisation is integrated into the campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with the senior CRM team and wider marketing team to deliver the overall strategy.
- Build and execute automated CRM strategies across email, push and in-app notifications, to reduce manual effort.
- Coordinate all campaign-related activities with responsible stakeholders, e.g. campaign planning, content, creatives, localisation and campaign evaluation.
- Continuously improve customer campaigns in order to engage, retain and reactivate customers based on the user data.
- Monitor, analyse and make recommendations on CRM initiatives to stakeholders.
- Support and make best-practises recommendations to all teams that use the CRM tool.
- Create testing plans in order to maximise engagement & ROI.
- Constantly follow sector and Wolt specific user behavior trends and prepare short recaps for the stakeholders.
Our humble expectations
- You have some years experience working within CRM from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry.
- Experience at setting up & executing automated lifecycle campaigns or bulk campaigns.
- Proven experience working across multiple business units with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data, able building simple dashboards.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels.
- Eager to learn and you thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Hands-on experience with CRM & campaign management tools such as Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, Clevertap or Leanplum.
- Previous experience in food delivery, on-demand delivery or e-commerce is a plus.
- Must be located in Finland or available to relocate
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international and diverse environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Naomi, Talent Acquisition Partner – Naomi.Yokoyama@wolt.com
Note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!