Hey, you look like you might be our new Corporate Sales Associate
Sales & Merchant Operations
Here is your chance to expand your career within B2B sales and account management! As Business Partnership Associate i Wolt you get to be a part of building up Wolt For Work in Sweden. If you're self-driven with a commercial mindset and a high level of ownership, then this might be your perfect next step. In our office in Stockholm we like to be social with weekly breakfasts and after-works. We also have book clubs, film clubs, a ping-pong table and more.
Help us create effective business development in a different way
Wolt For Work is a rapidly-growing B2B business that enables corporations to boost their employees’ happiness no matter where they are working. Learn more at https://wolt.com/en/wolt-at-work. Wolt For Work is relatively new to both Wolt and the market, and we need you to help us make it grow. We believe that customer approach and onboarding can be made in so many other ways than traditional cold calling. We are curious, and we hope you are, too. With our network and your tenacity and drive we know that we can make a big difference here! This is going to be a team effort. Let’s build this together!
Work with local and global accounts from start to finish
As Business Partnership Associate, you’ll support our Business Partnership Manager in handling the onboarding and account management for all accounts. You will be part of an international team, and you can work with both local and global accounts. You are given full responsibility over inbound and most outbound client acquisition, including prospecting, qualifying, and signing your own accounts.
- Search for leads and target them, contact them, demonstrate the product, sign the account. Corporate account onboarding, management and development ownership.
- You own the accounts you acquire and are responsible for their long term success by keeping them active and act as their support POC.
Our humble expectations
- Experience in sales, account management, business development and/or partnerships in B2B or enterprise fields.
- Analytical mind with ability to spot the opportunities.
- Natural tendency for ownership with a get-stuff-done, entrepreneurial attitude
- True culture champion who rolls-up-his/her-sleeves, exemplifies teamwork, and drives decision-making with data. We also value humility and politeness at all times!
- English & Swedish on a professional level.
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Alexander Kanto, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!