Hey, you look like you might be our new Content Manager - Wolt Market
Are you a motivated and entrepreneurial individual that loves to work in a fast-paced environment with a great eye for detail? Do you love having a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Kazakhstan can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for a strong Content Manager to manage our product assortment in Kazakhstan.
As a Wolt Market Content Manager you are responsible for creating and enhancing the retail selection on the Wolt Market online catalogue. You will have an important role in ensuring a world class customer experience and driving conversion.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent manager with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and enhance retail product selection on the Wolt Market online catalogue.
- Ensure that the app content is accurate and up to date, as far as it concerns the product descriptions, prices, stock availability, images and other parameters (best before date, etc.).
- Assigning products to the correct categories so that our customers can easily find the products they need.
- Processing direct suggestions from our customers to update the catalogue information.
- Uploading media content to the products’ pages for an enhanced customer experience (images, videos, awards, organic logos, etc.).
- Analyzing all the available data, researching for missing information; finding the main pain-points and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of the supply chain.
- Supporting the Category Manager and Inventory Manager to improve our assortment and drive higher sales and conversion.
- Contacting vendors (distributors/direct vendors/brandbank) to confirm product details in order to keep the catalogue up to date.
- Create reporting tools to help identify and ultimately resolve catalogue errors.
Our humble expectations
- Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amounts of data, and converting large amounts of data into customer insight and actions to improve user experience.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Passion for delivering great customer experience.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel). SQL would be considered a strong plus.
- Excellent data accuracy skills.
- Audit certification and previous experience in data or system audit is a plus.
- Fluency in Kazakh, Russian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!