Hey, you look like you might be our new Content Associate - Wolt Market
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Lithuania can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep at lightspeed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for a strong Content Associate to manage our product assortment in Lithuania.
As a Wolt Market Content Associate you are responsible for creating and enhancing the retail selection on the Wolt Market online catalogue. You will have an important role in ensuring a world class customer experience and driving conversion.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent specialist with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible that the app content is accurate and up to date, as far as it concerns the product descriptions, prices, stock availability, images and other parameters (best before date, etc.).
- Assigning products to the correct categories so that our customers can easily find the products they need and improve their customer journey within our marketplace
- Processing direct suggestions from our customers to update the catalogue information.
- Uploading media content to the products’ pages for an enhanced customer experience and be responsible of the Image editing
- Analyzing all the available data, researching for missing information; finding the main pain-points and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of the supply chain.
- Collaborate with the Category Manager and Inventory Manager to improve our assortment and drive higher sales and conversion.
- Contacting vendors (distributors/direct vendors/brandbank) to confirm product details in order to keep the catalogue up to date.
- Following the guidelines of our content strategy to improve our customer experience
- Find ways to inspire and engage our customers through creative strategies
- Increase the SEO within our marketplace
Our humble expectations
- Experience in dealing with processes and large amounts of data, and converting large amounts of data into customer insight and actions to improve user experience.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Passion for delivering great customer experience.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel) or Google Suite
- Excellent data accuracy skills.
- Photoshop and photography experience is a plus
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to Caroline Sørensen, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!