At Wolt, we aim to create the World’s best courier experience by optimizing processes, bettering content, and assuring that we have as little friction as possible.
As a Communication Specialist, you will play a key role in maintaining and developing the communication flow with our courier partners into the right direction while each of them gets a world-class experience throughout their Wolt journey. This means that you will be responsible for every tiny detail of our communication strategy with over 7000 courier partners countrywide. This will require a great amount of creativity and exceptional copywriting skills but also strategic thinking and analytical mindset at the same time. You will have to get your hands dirty, master our “can do” attitude and work well together with each specialist in the Operations, as well as the rest of our country team and external partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acquisition - It is a must to create and maintain the best possible onboarding experience for every applicant in our funnel. The experience starts with getting attracted to the possibility of joining Wolt as a courier partner, so you will be responsible for creating this experience from the ground up. You will support external partners with professional insights and creativity, cooperate with them in production, work together closely with the acquisition team and following performance on each platform we use.
- Onboarding - Reach and maintain high engagement is essential from the very first moment of our courier partner journey. We have to communicate, remotely train and support our applicants professionally, so your part in our written onboarding communication will be indispensable. You will participate in creating the smoothest onboarding funnel message flow for our courier partner candidates by providing every necessary information and support needed in the most attractive and consumable form of content.
- Newsletters - After the onboarding process, our courier partner journey continues on a daily basis. But it’s not always about good news, so even in the most sensitive topics, you will need to set the tone and keep the highest level of engagement possible for each courier partner in our written communication.
- Strategy - Consistency is essential when it comes to communication on a daily basis with thousands of courier partners. You will have to foster the tone, entertain and build structure to our way of written communication at the same time.
- Analytics - Following, understanding and analyzing key performance indicators are part of the daily business in our operations. You will have to support your decision making and strategy building with relevant data, find broken pieces and fields to develop, understand relations and consequences to have proper action points in your role.
- Process development - During our work, our mission is to increase efficiency and reduce manual work as much as possible. To align with this, you will improve our current processes, implement and maintain new ones and create new best practices for our operations.
Our humble expectations
- 1-3 year of relevant experience, ideally from acquisition fields, media, mass communication or creative agencies
- Excellence in copywriting and generally in written communication
- Native Hungarian & professional level in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to rationalize hypothesize and make decisions through the use of data
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, tech and social media
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high-impact environment
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes and information
- Being able to work independently as well as in a team - you will be working together with other departments and teams as well
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for better ways to get things done
Bonus points if you also have
- Previous experience from performance marketing
- Proficiency in using productivity softwares and tools, such as project management softwares, spreadsheet applications and data analysis tools
- Worked with onboarding or acquisition funnels before
- Worked with graphic design softwares
- Driver’s license
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Salary package including SZÉP-card and health insurance
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment (laptop, phone etc)
If you have any further questions about the position before applying, you can turn to:
Zsófia Szentes, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!