Hey, you look like you might be our new Central Communications Manager
PR & Communications
Are you an experienced Communications professional with a passion for clear and effective corporate communications? Does building and sharing company narratives in a very global and fast-paced environment sound like something you’d get a kick out of? If so, then we’d love to have a chat!
As part of our journey ahead, we’re now looking to strengthen our Central Communications & PR team with an experienced Central Communications Manager to help shape and share the Wolt corporate and business narratives across the audiences we serve in our 23 countries.
In this role, you will drive both internal and external communications end-to-end on Wolt-wide topics, such as sustainability and diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI), and more. You will own comms projects from strategy to execution and reporting. You will also have an active role in enhancing our corporate messaging, making sure that the comms materials talking about what Wolt stands for today are compelling and up-to-date across our multiple channels.
You will report to the Head of Central Communications, who is based in our HQ in Finland, where also this role will be based. You will also collaborate closely with our other teams, including Sustainability, Brand, People, Employer Branding, Web team, Legal, Finance etc. as well as our amazing team of 15+ Communications Managers in our different countries and relevant teams at DoorDash.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning the content of the “About section” on wolt.com
- Developing and maintaining materials on Wolt, including the company presentation and descriptions of Wolt and our business across multiple channels
- Reviewing external facing materials prepared by others, including blog posts
- Supporting in the definition of our overall Sustainability and DEI narratives and helping to share these in a compelling way with our various stakeholders across multiple channels
- Driving global company communications announcements, projects and initiatives
- Building and communicating Wolt-wide communications guidelines and policies and organizing training on these
Our humble expectations
- Prior experience in Corporate Communications, either from an in-house role or working for a comms agency, ideally in a global and/or public company environment
- Passion and experience in both external and internal communications
- Superb writing skills in English and ability to vary your tone of voice depending on whether you are writing an internal message or a press release
- Some background in sustainability communications, including prior knowledge of global reporting standards
- Passion for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion topics
- Prior experience in working with media, including proactive story pitching
- Solid track record in leading projects from strategy to execution
- Great stakeholder management and networking skills
- A problem-solving and can-do attitude and bias for action
- Ability to collaborate and share ideas in a team, but also handle tasks independently
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Michael Winstroem, Talent Acquisition Lead - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!