Business Development Associate works to grow and develop Wolt’s B2B portfolio for the business line Wolt for Work.
Wolt for Work is a product that enables any company to register a business account on Wolt and use it for company orders.
This individual works closely with various stakeholders locally and acts always in Wolt’s best interest. This being said, the individual first and foremost enables our business partnerships acquisition operations to be successful.
- Qualify new potential outbound leads, contact them via phone or email
- Sign and close inbound leads
- Onboard and activate acquired corporate clients
- Help to take a good care of existing partnerships
- Conduct client’s meetings online or in person
- Support clients in using our products and problem-solving for their needs
- Assist our Business Partnership Manager with their day-to-day tasks
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Professional and mature interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication to suit the audience
- Structured and analytical problem solver with a bias for action
- You are tech-savvy and a quick learner
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to work independently and without close guidance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Fluent in English and Slovak
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any more questions related to this role, please do not hesitate to reach out to