Are you an expert in B2B Marketing Automation and have experience in managing multi-country multi-touch campaigns? If you equally enjoy leveraging multiple platforms to solve data problems as you are figuring out new creative ways to engage users across the funnel - this might be an opportunity for you!
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best in the world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. And now we are searching for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our B2B Marketing team where your primary goal will be to take our content marketing and content creation to a whole new level.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing content strategies as well as hands-on writing content that drives customer engagement, generates leads, and accelerates business growth.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, creative person with a passion for engaging people with content, to shape our content strategy and creation for B2B at Wolt in the years to come.
What you’ll be doing
- As part of the central B2B marketing team, this role will own the creation and editing of a variety of content assets for various B2B business units, with an emphasis on hands-on content writing.
- Supporting the SEO team in the creation of landing pages (both b2b & b2c) not to trick the system, but to create meaningful content that solves users problems and presents solutions.
- Come up with, and write content aligned to persona and buyer journey - including landing pages, case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, email marketing, decks, one-pagers, articles, newsletters and more.
- Create engaging and persuasive product messaging and positioning frameworks to effectively communicate the value proposition, differentiation, and benefits of our products to targeted audiences.
- Establish consistent messaging and terminology across different communication channels, contributing to the development of a unified organizational language through collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Be the focal point of content that is intended to drive demand for b2b products, whether you are creating it, editing it, or supporting other content needs on the team, including localization and translation.
- Partner with other central teams to align on narratives, tone of voice and language to make sure the message is aligned company-wide.
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- Become an expert of our different personas, and be able to write content that engages them.
- Keep track of industry-related trends that affect our various ICPs and what matters to them, to create the most impactful content.
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the marketing funnel, growing website traffic, growing inbound leads, and more.
- Use data to turn business information and insights into engaging content.
- Find new ways to utilize successful assets within different marketing channels (like website, email, etc.)
- Manage and work with subcontractors for graphic design and content production as well as internal teams like: marketing, product, PR and comms, sales and account management.
Our humble expectations
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience writing and editing marketing content in a Tech SaaS, eCommerce, or similar industries.
- Experience writing and editing content for various media (website, collateral, ads, social, SEO) and of various lengths.
- A portfolio of relevant content created by you.
- Equally experienced in hands-on content writing as in understanding the marketing tactics that need to be applied to influence various target audiences with the content, at various stages of the funnel.
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
- An understanding of the goals of a content marketing role.
- Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation, thought leadership, channel engagement, and more.
- The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- CEFR C2 level or near-native proficiency in English- an absolute must.
- Additional languages on a professional level - a big plus.
- Experience with SEO best practices - a big plus.
- Experience managing social presence - a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and flexible working model.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Sarah de Wolf at email@example.com
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.