Are you a finance professional with solid experience in group financial controlling in a fast-moving environment? Would you like to be in a key role in shaping how Wolt’s finance processes run? If so, then please read on!
Our Finance team has played a key role in this journey - supporting our global operations from their central Helsinki hub has been no easy feat, but this group of dedicated and motivated professionals has made it seem effortless!
As Wolt continues to expand, so does our team. We’re now looking to bolster our ranks with an Assistant Controller in a Group accounting team. In this role, you’ll help in analyzing financial numbers as well as developing our reporting processes with the required SOX-level controls. The environment is complex and challenging, but you will enjoy the thrill of nurturing your own thoughts and ideas into reality while enjoying the support of our experienced professionals across various teams.
What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently. Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a group accounting team member in one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies. If you feel like the role matches your experience and you're ready for the next challenge, read on and apply - we're looking forward to meeting you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Participating in the month-end close procedures
- Analyzing fluctuations in the monthly financial results, communicating with the country controllers about entries booked
- Preparing deliverables for the Parent Company
- Preparing SOX Controls documentation on the assigned area
- Preparing analysis on the bookings in the accounts as well as revenue analysis
- Reviewing sales agreements on a weekly basis
- Assisting Group Financial Controllers on a daily basis
Our humble expectations
- 3 - 5 years experience in general accounting/auditing field;
- IFRS and US GAAP knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Have advanced MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Curious to work in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our long term incentive plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!