We are seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to join our Wolt Ads business team. This role will be responsible for managing ad & promos operations and reporting, ensuring that campaigns are executed on time and on budget and providing detailed campaign performance reports to internal and external stakeholders. You have experience in ad operations, strong analytical skills, and a strong focus on detail.
What you'll be doing
- Set-up and launch ad and promos campaigns, ensuring accurate tracking and monitoring of delivery and performance.
- Monitor campaign performance daily, analyzing data and proactively identifying optimization opportunities through performance dashboards.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to ad delivery and performance, working with technical teams to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Work with the BI team to develop and maintain ad reporting dashboards and provide regular updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve ad operations processes and procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in ad operations, ad trafficking, or related roles.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data to inform decisions, SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of ad serving platforms such as Google Ad Manager, AppsFlyer, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Amazon Advertising.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker Power BI is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Enrica Testa, Senior Talent Acqusition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application in English through our careers website!