This role is a great entry point into our commercial organisation. With the experience as Account Specialist, you can look at moving into senior-level account manager roles, sales Manager or other B2B sales roles - or maybe even take side steps into other verticals such as Marketing, Operations or Inside Sales
As our Account Specialist you build strong long-term relationships with our existing restaurant partners (owners and representatives) as their point of contact and advisor for how to best utilize the Wolt platform.You will also make active efforts in increasing their exposure in the market.
The end-goal is to increase the performance, market impact and awareness of our restaurants.
To make this happen, and to ensure that practical matters related to this will be handled best possible, you will work closely with a broad range of colleagues from both the Sales, Operations, Marketing and Support teams.
More specific tasks
- Initiate and assist in marketing campaigns
- Train and educate restaurant and retail partners in how to best use the platform
- Proactively call the restaurant partners to keep momentum
- Manage reports and payouts related to your activities
- Use data to improve restaurant performance
- Assist the restaurant or retail team with various ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- Background in outbound Sales such as telemarketing or similar - or Account Management
- Can be a recent graduate with experience from student jobs.
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Experience from using Excel/Google Sheets or a CRM system to assess performance
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus.
What you’ll get by joining Wolt
Making an impact. Day to day you will be disrupting the logistics industry and helping the daily life of thousands of people. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical and you will be the key player in laying the foundation and making it a success.
Being part of an ambitious team in a flat international organization. Things move fast in our office in the centre of Stockholm. We love to get things done, take ownership, and innovate, but we always make sure to have fun in the process!
Learning never stops. We grow fast in a fast-moving industry, which means there is always something new to learn and different opportunities to develop within Wolt. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical for us which means you will be able to have an immediate impact.
Owning what you build. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a stock option plan, hence you can own a piece of the company you are helping to build.
If this sounds like you, then click below to get the conversation going! :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to Alexander Kanto (email@example.com).
Please note, due to GDPR, we do not accept applications coming through email. Make sure to apply through our careers page!