As we are growing rapidly, we are recruiting an Account Support Associate to support our merchant partners and ensure the best possible partnership along their journey with Wolt. As an Account Support Associate, you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and merchant partners in order to ensure optimal success. As well as defining and shaping our Merchant support to take it to new heights. The role is based in Stockholm but might require some occasional traveling.
What you’ll be doing
- Building relationships with our partners by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates.
- Ensuring our portfolio reaches the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Developing our partners and their business by using our collected user data.
- Being responsible for our menu platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Helping our Development team in any other urgent cases.
- Sharing best practices amongst the Development team.
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people and partners.
- Experience within customer support, account management, or administration.
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Self-starter and a passion for food.
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must.
What you’ll get by joining Wolt
Making an impact. Day to day you will be disrupting the logistics industry and helping the daily life of thousands of people. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical and you will be the key player in laying the foundation and making it a success.
Being part of an ambitious team in a flat international organization. Things move fast in our office in the centre of Stockholm. We love to get things done, take ownership, and innovate, but we always make sure to have fun in the process!
Learning never stops. We grow fast in a fast-moving industry, which means there is always something new to learn and different opportunities to develop within Wolt. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical for us which means you will be able to have an immediate impact.
Owning what you build. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a stock option plan, hence you can own a piece of the company you are helping to build.
If this sounds like you, then click below to get the conversation going! :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to Alexander Kanto (email@example.com).
Please note, due to GDPR, we do not accept applications coming through email. Make sure to apply through our careers page!