As we are growing rapidly, we are recruiting an Account Support Associate to support our merchant partners and ensure the best possible partnership along their journey with Wolt. As an Account Support Associate, you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and merchant partners in order to ensure optimal success. As well as defining and shaping our Merchant support to take it to new heights. The role is based in Stockholm but might require some occasional traveling.
What you’ll be doing
- Building relationships with our partners by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates.
- Ensuring our portfolio reaches the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Developing our partners and their businesses by using our collected user data.
- Being responsible for our menu platform and always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Helping our Development team in any other urgent cases.
- Sharing best practices amongst the Development team.
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people and partners.
- Experience in customer support, account management, or administration.
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Self-starter and a passion for food.
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious and fun team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact:
Samantha Schlappinger, Talent Acquisition Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!
What you’ll get by joining Wolt
Making an impact. Day to day you will be disrupting the logistics industry and helping the daily life of thousands of people. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical and you will be the key player in laying the foundation and making it a success.
Being part of an ambitious team in a flat international organization. Things move fast in our office in the center of Stockholm. We love to get things done, take ownership, and innovate, but we always make sure to have fun in the process!
Learning never stops. We grow fast in a fast-moving industry, which means there is always something new to learn and different opportunities to develop within Wolt. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical for us which means you will be able to have an immediate impact.
Owning what you build. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a stock option plan, hence you can own a piece of the company you are helping to build.